5 tips to boost your immune system
Corona infection still exists. It’s still important to get vaccinated, wear a mask, stay two yards apart, wash your hands regularly, and maintain a healthy immune system. At this time a new type of corona is wreaking havoc and to avoid it, immunity has to be maintained to some extent. In such a situation, today we will tell you how to maintain a strong immune system.
1. Fruits and Diet: Eat vegetarian and sattvic food to strengthen the immune system. Whereas milk, curd, ghee, butter, honey, mulberry, green leafy vegetables, coconut, candy, kheer, panchamrit, dry fruits, sprouted grains, seasonal, orange, coconut water, lemon juice, decoction, black, apple. . You can also eat onion and garlic etc.
2. Yoga: Include yoga in your daily routine. Pranayama and Surya Namaskar are very effective in yoga.
3. Decoction: As prescribed by the Ministry of AYUSH from time to time, take Trikoot decoction in appropriate quantity. You can also consume basil juice, giloy dhanvati, bitter absinthe, ginger, black pepper, clove and honey. Along with basil, drinking ginger, black pepper, ginger and honey in proper quantity also increases immunity.
4. Turmeric milk or juice: Mix turmeric in milk and drink it at night or mix lemon juice and turmeric in lukewarm water.
5. Gargle with salt from time to time, take steam. Also exercise and leave the house only when absolutely necessary.